Participant’s privacy is very important to us. Before we get to the details, check out our Privacy Label to see a summary of our privacy practices.
Collection and Sale of Data
• Do we sell your personal information? No
• Do we share or sell aggregate information? Yes
• Do we share your data with third party API partners? No
• Do we use sensitive categories of data, like health information? No
• Do we delete your data when you request account deletion? Yes
• Do we retain your data for as long as we need it unless you request deletion? Yes
• Do we track your browsing activities on other sites? No
• Do we listen to you using participant’s device microphone? No
• Do we send you marketing communications? NO
• Do we send you push notifications with opt out? Yes
Information Target A&M Collects
Target A&M collects information about participant, including information that directly or indirectly identifies participant, if participant takes part in any of the challenge/event hosted by Target A&M. We receive information in a few different ways, including when participant track, complete or upload activities for challenge. Target A&M also collects information about how participant use its platform. Following are the place holders under which information is collected from the participants.
1. Account and Profile
We collect basic account and profile information that helps secure and provide participant access to his/her Target A&M account.
i. Participant name
ii. Email address
iii. Username and password
Use and Accessibility
All the above information is maintained confidential and neither shared nor sold.