Get In Touch
We’re looking for bright, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Does this sound like you? Then email us your Resume. We’d love to have you join us.
Business Development Manager
BDM being cornerstone of any successful organisation, it’s their duty to generate new revenue and help a company grow.
BDM is expected to :
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Nurturing & developing relationships with key customer accounts.
- Attending face-to-face meeting with clients.
- Providing specialist advice on the products/or services you’re selling.
- Negotiate pricing with clients in line with internal guidelines.
- With face-to- face client meeting, you’ll be expected to travel depending where the job is based.
- A self-motivated & disciplined approach is very essential.
As an exhibition designer, you’ll work on large commercial public exhibitions, showcase events, trade shows and conferences for trade, industry or education, or on cultural exhibitions for museums, libraries and galleries. You might also work on temporary displays for businesses and retailers.
3D Designer is responsible for:
- Creating a stand with aesthetic appeal.
- Communicate the clients message, concept and image to visitors.
- Meet the limitations imposed by space, time and budget.
- Base the design on your interpretation of clients ideas and requirements.
- If required designers are also responsible for overseeing the implementation of an exhibition stand at a specific location.
Successful graphic designer has to have thorough understanding of branding and marketing and be able to implement it with right style and layout of every project.
- Study design briefs & determine requirements .
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use appropriate layout for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
Exhibition Project Manager
Exhibition project manager are employed by exhibition stand contractors to oversee the planning, executing, monitoring and completing the exhibition stand project.
- Prepare and plan exhibition design requirements.
- Overseeing Installation and Ensuring tasks are as per schedule and meet the standards.
- Addressing quick issues and collaborate with the team for solutions.
- Maintain detailed records of the installation process and ensure art works and display meet required standards.
- Involve experts when necessary to resolve technical issues.
- Assess the installation process post-exhibition and document learned for future references.
An administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business. Their main responsibility is
- Planning: Administrators create strategies and goals.
- Organizing: They arrange office resources and layouts.
- Managing Resources: Administrators oversee equipment and supplies.
- Directing: They guide office staff and delegate tasks.
- Controlling: Administrators monitor performance and adjust as needed.
- Budgeting: They manage office budgets efficiently.
Administrators also handle daily tasks like communication and record-keeping, contributing to efficient business operations and goal achievement.